Thursday, March 27, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Printable Apple & Chevron Art



I am sharing another charming Teacher Appreciation Printable with you today!  Teacher Appreciation week is May 5-9 this year!  I shared some other Teacher Appreciation prints a couple of weeks ago. You can find them here.  It was a really cute set!  I am really liking this one though too.  It's so bright and modern! This print is formatted to be an 8 x 10-inch print.  However, you can print it at any other frame size.  Just select to do so when you print.  You will need to right click the image below and save as a picture. You can also personalize the printable yourself, like I have done above.  The font I used was GungsuhChe, a standard font in Windows, and the font size was 344 on this large 8 x 10-inch print.  You will need to open your image up in a program and personalize that way.


As always, my printables are for personal use only.  Please do not redistribute or sell. Print on bright, white card stock at "Best Quality".   Present as a gift to your child's teacher framed! Never miss a post by following PaperCharm by email!  Check my right side bar for following options.

Enjoy and have a great day!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment