Sunday, March 16, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Printable Art, Gift Tags, & Stationary


Hi everyone!  I am finally back today after a few days of Spring Break with my family!  This week has been so busy!  We are trying to get things in order for our big move back to Nashville.  So much to do and so little time!  This year's Teacher Appreciation Week is special to us.  We have grown attached to our teachers here, so I really want to be prepared to show them how much they mean to us.

I created this little collection using the apple clip art that I created and used on my Printable Binder Covers.   You may save each image below to your computer.  The art's original format is 5" x 7".  I placed ours into a clear, plastic frame that you can purchase for just under $1 at many stores.  


This stationary's original format is 3.5" x 5" inches.  Print and present tied with ribbon or twine.  Super charming!


This little tag can be used many ways.  Its original format is 3.5" x 2.5".  Punch a hole in the top (circle already marked for you).


These items are for personal use only.  Please do not share or redistribute.  Print on quality, bright white card stock.  Select to print at "Best Quality".

Enjoy and as always, thanks for visiting PaperCharm!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment