Friday, January 17, 2014

Printable Word Search Valentines


Good morning!  I am back today with these super charming Word Search Valentines! These Word Search Valentines are absolutely perfect for your younger grade school kids. The word search is simple enough that they won't become frustrated solving it, and can just enjoy the loving spirit of Valentine's Day.  I think that these would also be great for your older grade school aged children due to the novelty of the Valentine.  These are printable for followers and members of PaperCharm.  All you have to do is be sure you follow me here or on one of my social sites.  Those icons can be found on my sidebar. There are 2 color schemes:  Blue/Red/Black and Green/Pink/Gray.  Present them as are or as shown in the photo above.  I packaged ours in 3-inch x 4-inch Self Sealing Bags that I bought in the beading/jewelry making section at Walmart.  The specific brand is "my BOUTIQUE" and they come in a package of 57 for just $2.  Very, very affordable.  Then I simply slipped the Valentine into the bag and then slipped a crayon behind the Valentine.  This Valentine is a great non-food option or perfect for children with food allergies or diabetes.  I hope you all enjoy the Valentines!  Follow me then click here to print.  I recommend printing onto 110 weight card stock.

I hope you are getting geared up for a fabulous weekend!

Shelley

Follow PaperCharm on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love them :) Just pinned so we can make some this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for sharing via Family Fun Friday.

    ReplyDelete