Monday, March 3, 2014

Printable Apple School Binder Covers

Hi!  I hope you are having a great Monday and staying warm!  It was 73 degrees yesterday here, and dropped 50 degrees during the night!  Our high today has been 28 degrees! Brr! Anyway, I want to share some binder covers I made today. While I was feeling inspired to design for Teacher Appreciation Week, I created this apple graphic.  I thought it was a cute design for a binder cover as well, so I made some for next year.  

Click the links below to print.  Included are covers for 1st through 6th grade. They are 8.5" x 11" prints.  Print on white card stock.  These are to be used only for personal use.  I designed the apple graphic.  Please do not edit the graphic or cut and use in another product without permission.   You may add your child's name to the printable if you would like.


Don't forget that selecting to print at "Best Quality" will give you the best results.  I accidentally let my binder covers slip through the printer without selecting that option, but they will work.  With so many things to get done this week, I can't obsess over it too much!

Thanks for visiting PaperCharm today!  

Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley! These are adorable! Could you do one for 2nd &/or 3rd grade? My little girl would love this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thank you for sharing on Whatever Wednesday at Thank You Honey! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete