Thursday, January 29, 2015

Free Homeschool Day Keeper

Good Morning!  I am back today with this Homeschool Day Keeper!  We have been homeschooling using the Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool curriculum.   If you haven't heard of this amazing homeschool resource yet, I encourage you to do a search for it.  It has been a blessing to our family!  These day keepers work really great with the All-in-One Homeschool curriculum.  


The curriculum runs 180 days for each level.  We homeschool at least 180 days a year so, I wanted a 180 day, day keeper anyway.  There are some really helpful printable resources on the All-in-One Homeschool site, but being who I am... I just had to create my own with a format and design that works for our needs. :)  The format of this particular day keeper is great if your child is learning at different levels, and perhaps even on different days in each level, (like my older 2 children) during the school year.  

I have created 2 pages for this keeper.  The first page contains days 1-99, and the second page contains days 100-180.  Just circle or strike through each day as you finish it.  There is a place for the student's name and also the year.  Print on a 110-weight card stock for durability.

If this day keeper would be of use to you, feel free to download it here through Google Docs.  You can even find some coordinating wall art for your playroom or schoolroom here!  

Enjoy!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment