Thursday, April 10, 2014

Puppy, Pancake, & Pajama Party Peek: The Invitation


Hi everyone!  Welcome to the blog today for a sneak peek of the invitation for this very sweet "Puppy, Pancake, & Pajama" themed party I am working on!  This party is for a very special boy!  My almost 6 year old son requested a pajama themed party for his birthday. My kids know they can come to me with any party theme and I will make it happen for them.  With my son's love for puppies and pancakes, I suggested that we have a pancake brunch in pajamas, and add some puppy elements to make it uniquely his!  He is very excited!  Since he has a spring birthday, I want to style his theme with bright colors.  A sunshiney yellow, bright blue, and red is both energizing and cozy. Keeping with the season, I also designed the pajama graphics to reflect that; PJ shorts and a tee adorned with the puppy from behind graphic that will be "pupping" up everywhere at the party!

I am having a great day here, full of sunshine, which is a very nice change for us!  I hope you are having a great day too!

Stay tuned for more peeks of this party!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment