Saturday, March 1, 2014

Printable St. Patrick's Day Treat Tags

Hey!  I want to share these St. Patrick's Day Treat Tags with you guys today!  I think I am signed up to bring snacks to my son's Kindergarten class pretty soon, so I thought I would send something a little festive since St. Patrick's Day is near.  I am not sure what I want to send yet though.  Maybe some shamrock cookies, or possibly my son's favorite- homemade chocolate chip cookies... we'll figure that out later.  That's what is so great about these tags though- they allow for optimum versatility!  

Since the text reads "A Treat For You", you can use them on anything!  Add them to a bag of candy, something homemade, or if you are short on time you can tie them onto something you pick up from the store, like these chocolate peanut butter bars.  Easy peasy!  You can print these tags here.  You don't need any fancy tools to cut these out; a pair of scissors will do.  Punch a hole in the top and add some twine or ribbon and you're set!  

Enjoy!  For a few more St. Patrick's Day printable options from PaperCharm, click here

Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thank you for sharing on Whatever Wednesday at Thank You Honey! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete