Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Birds Printable Art

Hello!  It's been crazy busy here! I am back today though with my newest printable design that I want to share.  This "Love Birds Printable Art" features more graphics that I have created.  I thought this art would make for a cute (and free!) DIY Valentine's decoration. The best part is you don't even have to brave the bitter cold, that so many of us are experiencing, to get it!  Simply print the design at home and pop into a frame!



You may print this design as a PDF by clicking here.  This design measures 5-inches x 7-inches.  This printable is not for commercial use.  Do not sell, redistribute, or claim the graphics as your own.  You may use this image on your webpage, but you must include credit with a link back to PaperCharmDesigns.  Right click the design to save the image to your computer.

I hope you enjoy the design, and that you are having a wonderful week!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment